Pipes and Leaks
If your pipes have a leak, or you are having other pipe-related issues in the Northern Rivers (such as reduced water pressure) then you'll appreciate the expertise, professionalism and great service you receive from Shoreline Plumbing. From up-front pricing to guaranteed workmanship, Shoreline Plumbing can help you 24 hours, 7 days.
1. LEAK DETECTION: If you need help with detecting or locating a leak, we have the technology to find it even behind walls, under floorboards, or underground. Pinpointing the source of the problem accurately can save you time and money, as well as get you closer to fixing the issue faster.
2. PIPE REPAIRS AND REPIPES: If your pipe is leaking, or it is an older type of piping that has corroded, Shoreline Plumbing can help repair the pipes with the latest techniques and technology. If they are older galvanised pipes that are rusting away, you may wish to consider a repipe with copper.
3. PIPE RELINING: In some circumstances, as an alternative to repiping, Shoreline Plumbing can save lines by relining them.
4. RUSTY WATER OR LOW WATER PRESSURE: If you have older pipes that produce brown or metallic-tasting water, or if you have erratic or low water pressure, then Shoreline Plumbing can help diagnose the issue and suggest a repair.
5. NOISY PIPES: If your pipes suffer from 'water hammer' (a shudder in the pipes when you turn off a tap, or the washing machine or dishwasher kicks in) then Shoreline Plumbing can almost certainly fix your issue today, and help prevent expensive damage to your pipes.
For all your leaks and pipe plumbing needs in the Northern Rivers Region, call the experts from Shoreline Plumbing today.